I’m very late to the swimsuit search for the summer of 2020. Here are the looks I’m eyeing up now that quarantine seems as though it will be lifting a bit.
- Classic White Swimsuit – I love the classic simplicity this suit has while still being affordable. Definitely a great way to exude a lux vibe without the price tag.
- Navy Teardrop Detail Swimsuit – This one is a sporty sexy take on a one piece. As I’m sure you can tell I’m obsessed with the deep-V but this one allows for a bit more support with the underbust strap.
- Deep-V Ruffle Palm Swimsuit – This one has the same support strap to ensure you feel supported but it’s so fun! I love that the palm trees give it a luxe look while the ruffle draws attention away from the lower half of the suit.
- Deep-V Snake Skin Swimsuit – This one is a bit more risqué as it shows much more skin. It’s most certainly on my wishlist for the future!
- Preppy Blue and White Striped Halter Swimsuit – I’m loving this one! I think this is definitely the one I’m going to end up with its classic and elegant while still having a fun playful vibe.
- Nouveau Classic High Waisted Deep-V Swimsuit – This suit is a classic cut which I feel is a bit outdated but the fun print gives it that intrigue and edge that it needs to make it feel new again.
- Sweet Maternity Swimsuit – Finding this suit seriously made me wish I was pregnant again simply to be able to wear this. So cute!
- Preppy Red Striped Swimsuit – I love the preppy look and the fact that this suit involves the ever loved skinny stripes just speaks to my preppy heart.
- Tropical Deep-V Ruffle – This is the same style as above but I could not decide which I liked better. The print on this one is so forgiving and the deep-V make sure the focus is kept on your upper body.
- Black Flutter Sleeve Modest Deep-V – This one feels classy and sweet. Something about how subtle it is while still covering the right amount of skin places it firmly in my “sexy and mom approved” category.
If you end up purchasing any of these let me know! At me on instagram (@chakablanford). I’d love to see which ones you’re rocking! For me I’m definitely leaning toward suit one, two, five and nine…I know lol not really a short list. But who knows maybe I’ll get them all!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.